|
| Writer Henry Preza |
" My mom always told me:" What a beautiful story " (although not out) and only congratulated fact made me feel motivated to write .... and keep writing. Some time later people were forming me, I had several mentors in writing, all very good, not mentioning them because they do not like to do, but I think what made me grow it was that the motivation of my mother, the people, inviting all to make me write. Writing became my vice " Preza This was said Henry, a visionary Salvadoran presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ through ICT.
H enry Preza had everything to lose:
N e was born on October 14, 1986, four days after the earthquake that devastated his homeland, which survived.
C peared in the midst of scarcity and civil war that killed thousands of people with great resentment among Salvadorans.
E nfermizo, teased by their classmates, who took advantage of his innocence to steal.
E n one occasion, about the poison, then gave him to thirst disinfectant floor.
C so each day was beaten by younger children and he was used to make him other tasks. Nicknames
, verbal aggression and because of a tense situation that crossed his family, did not receive the attention it needed, why it was kept aislado, sin amigos y sin tener con quien compartir, se convirtió en un niño de baja autoestima, tímido e ingenuo.
N o obstante, él en diferentes etapas de su vida hacía de la crisis una oportunidad y la convertía en beneficio, ya que en medio de la problemática, cuando los docentes no asistían a la escuela, huía de la humillación y se ponía a estudiar.
E n los momentos libres aprovechaba para ir a la granja donde laboraba su papá y, allí solía jugar with chicks and reflect. In addition, he began to develop their imagination playing with stones and grains of rice. Those were times of learning, maturity and character building.
P or that cause, was gaining confidence with himself and made the read-write tool to form part of the Information Technology and Communication (ICT), an occasion that has led him to be one of the most important Christian bloggers, as his writings are read daily by people from around the world, being blessed by its content. It is also the operator of the Group Hosanna Network Bloggers uniting Christians of different nations.
How was your childhood?
My childhood was pretty normal, read, play, sing. My parents say asking things too, wondered about what he saw. Ruining things (TVs, radios). I liked to experiment with things, I liked animals, especially birds. My childhood was sad side at times as poverty, which almost never affect me directly, sometimes abuse suffered at that time, family problems, but also moments of happiness, understanding and conversation.
What you read in those days?
very young I think I started reading all kinds of books. The newspaper sought the house of a neighbor, children's stories, read books at school, my level of teaching, writing my own stories. Even strangers would read religious books of the Jehovah's Witnesses, Adventists, the Gnostics. But maybe you only read by reading, then, did not cause a dent in my life and a greater desire to seek God.
Usually, when a child is rejected at school, it leaves or joins a group to be accepted, regardless of being harassed too often that takes refuge in gangs and drugs. In addition to that, in your school years, your country was immersed in an internal social conflict and had no role model at home How did you survive?
Yes, to start thinking in the situation of abuse he suffered from my colleagues at that time I think it was because the environment in which we had grown up years ago. The civil war was ending, our parents had escaped of war, people used to find dead bodies in the street, a well marked hatred in the population, so, perhaps because of that pressure, family violence was great. Violence as reflected in school children, in a form of introversion (as in my case) and other violence as in the case of several of them. In addition, most children who teased me today after all this time to see them, know how they lived in families with circumstances worse than mine.
I think I managed to survive for the answer I gave to the circumstances, I never thought to look evil, my family despite the problems of family violence had many Christian Catholic values. That was a counter that perhaps I did not I stay away altogether. In addition, when problems came to full expression also reached its highest expression in God's response. The conversion of my family did I know radical changes in them. Religious values \u200b\u200bwere not enough, now saw radical changes, and awoke in me a desire to seek God. And from there I got away from him.
express your biography in the best moments was when you were on the farm, where your father worked. Why there and not with your brothers or cousins?
express your biography in the best moments was when you were on the farm, where your father worked. Why there and not with your brothers or cousins?
Maybe because he was very paternalistic, he thought he could teach me many things. I liked to work and feel that helped somewhat. I liked interacting with people there and to me it was something great to see so many birds in one place (maybe I still maintain that passion for the hens and chickens we have today.)
was not that I did not like to spend with my sisters or cousins. But, having two sisters just do not think we shared the same interests. One of them was several years older than me, I think seven, their interests were different, and although I despised but perhaps spent good time together we were very different from each other. However, I have only good memories of the times we played and we went out together. What I liked almost never liked them.
Yes, most of the time studying. But this was since I started my first degree, previously only played and played. Coming from the farm, as he was, did all the homework and read a lot.
We occupied the first grade primer, I read it earlier this year, so after reading other things, then, the teacher spent most of the year on something I already knew.
When you saw your father work, knowing their behavior at home, what were you thinking?
When you saw your father work, knowing their behavior at home, what were you thinking?
Actually, at that moment thought of nothing. Just thought we had problems, he saw many attitudes as unfair, almost did not get it. Now to deal with the pressures that he lived at that time and thought and slavery of his work I think that was the reason for their problems, not knowing God made him fall in those circumstances for which he now regrets.
Despite the tense situation in your home your Dad always watched over you. How is your Dad becomes a Christian?
Despite the tense situation in your home your Dad always watched over you. How is your Dad becomes a Christian?
Yes, the truth that he was exemplary in many respects. Despite the intensified family problems before conversion we also have good memories of him. We thank God that you met Christ. That radically changed our family. He developed through the testimony of my older sister Jessica and through a home cell. His conversion was barely a few months after my sister and mother.
Who is / was your role model in your childhood?
Who is / was your role model in your childhood?
Like all children from 3 to 9 years maybe my parents were my examples, whom he admired. Although much of my childhood I took as a model to follow Mario Vega.
Who is Mario Vega?
Who is Mario Vega?
He was a crucial person for the conversion of my sister Jessica and my mother. He was the first preacher I heard and one of the leading trainers of my early years of Christianity. My sister and mother became through their messages on the radio. He is currently the pastor of the nation's largest cellular and perhaps your church is among the 4th or 5th largest church in the world with 117,000 members (60,000 adults and other children around.) He is pastor of Elim Christian Mission. I respect him a lot.
Do you keep in touch with him yet?
Do you keep in touch with him yet?
Communication with Pastor Vega has not been smooth lately. Perhaps at the time of adolescence I had a closer relationship with him through emails. At that time he was a very orthodox and passionate preaching. A couple of years he worked without reservation to one of my projects: writing the history of his church in Santa Ana, this document has been read by millions of people worldwide, including pastors, and recognized by people like Joel Comiskey . He is a very persistent servant of God despite his introverted way of being that sometimes makes it impossible to communicate with him. I do not think so with malice, but a character trait. I hope to resume communication with him someday.
You were rejected by your classmates, however, That did not make you feel marginalized because after three years of public speaking. How did you do?
You were rejected by your classmates, however, That did not make you feel marginalized because after three years of public speaking. How did you do?
Actually, I think it was at age 6 was the first time I spoke in public. What happens is that feel marginalized by peers do not take my desire to be the best at everything. It was a way of feeling good, which did not win with my teammates earned through study and dedication. Was engaged in school activities, I gained the confidence of all teachers for that.
already a Christian at school know one of your best friends, Jaime Montoya and you win to Christ, your current wife. "Response your prayers?
already a Christian at school know one of your best friends, Jaime Montoya and you win to Christ, your current wife. "Response your prayers?
Yes, but what happened was that I was starting to postgraduate study, with all new colleagues, studied at the Instituto Nacional de Santa Ana (still named that year). I had the ill-famed INSA, was recently converted, would not be wrong, I wanted to have good friends. In this context, meet Jaime Montoya, another Christian friend named Alexander, was a respite, I think for all three, then I do not remember if we were the only Christians themselves were the only ones identified.
About my wife, she eighth grade became, at that time we became friends. It was not that I won to Christ, she was alone. I met her converted. She had been a friend of James since 7 years ago, she was the polar opposite of Jaime and I, outgoing, playful, eager for the sport, with many friends. On reaching the gospel, in the same church I grew up a friendship with us, perhaps only by the fact that throughout the INSA only had 3 people in the same church and one as an adolescent usually done by affinity groups.
How has this friendship through the years?
How has this friendship through the years?
Strong and durable. It based on truth and sincerity. These may have been the two main elements of our friendship through the years. But not only them but more friends we made over time in high school.
No, I have no fear to distrust despite the bad experiences. I've always said that anyone who fails to a friend he makes the mistake, but a true friend does not have to fear anything, just keep loving without reservation, knowing that so the love of God.
Yes, I think several of my friends know how some people have advantage of my kindness several times. Even for them, as I have said, is a mistake to follow trust in people, I know they know they do because I just keep trusting the people you can find precious friends like them, can be leaders, can help people, and although a failure can always help others, and if not trust, you lose the opportunity to discover other people.
Why did you become a blogger?
At first I took it as a way to make my themes, then understand the need of people and you realize that you must follow.
I had many songs written and no one read, then I thank Jaime clue how to do it, I posted a few. At first no one read them, but suddenly, in November 2007 accelerated visits incredible ways, then I realized that I had to follow, because as I said once a shepherd named Owen Aguirre, was a gift that God had given and had to use it.
Why should the success of visits to your blog?
Why did you become a blogger?
At first I took it as a way to make my themes, then understand the need of people and you realize that you must follow.
I had many songs written and no one read, then I thank Jaime clue how to do it, I posted a few. At first no one read them, but suddenly, in November 2007 accelerated visits incredible ways, then I realized that I had to follow, because as I said once a shepherd named Owen Aguirre, was a gift that God had given and had to use it.
Why should the success of visits to your blog?
A perseverance. The key is to constantly write and write the songs of the people, what people need and want to read.
What do you write the visitors?
What do you write the visitors?
Well, are constant positive feedback from people. Topics that I thought would be helpful not end up changing the lives of people and then you realize the power of the written word.
How to cultivate the art of writing?
I started very young. I remember in first grade the teacher asked us to write something, I wrote the story of a fish. My mom always told me: "What a beautiful story" (though not out) and only made his greeting made me want to write another and another, and keep writing. Some time later people were forming me, I had several mentors in writing, all very good, not mentioning them because they do not like to do, but I think what made me grow it was that the motivation of my mother, the people, inviting all to make me write. Writing became my vice.
What basic elements should have a Christian Blog?
What basic elements should have a Christian Blog?
clarity and quality. Clarity is therefore needed issues that carry a clear biblical approach. And simple, so that everybody understands. Quality, therefore, must be well written, then, are read worldwide. We can not post a topic poorly written and bad spelling and ask them to read the first world people will see them as "nonsense." So we have to look for quality to please the most discerning readers. So I've always sought fairness and quality, because only then reaches everywhere, even to their country Venezuela.
What should a blogger not a Christian?
What should a blogger not a Christian?
There are several things. One is to use their blogs to discuss, gain prominence, use people, using them as a means of battle against anyone specific. I always tell my friends that when they start a blog to write about any subject, but after looking for an identity in order to maintain the line and keep to that.
Have you thought about writing a book?
Have you thought about writing a book?
Yes, I have written several book projects for the moment there are none on the web, they're just waiting, being improved, and some have posted on the Web for some time, but after I removed the for improvement.
What
Hosanna Group and how is it up?
What
Hosanna Group and how is it up?
Hosanna Group is a network of Christian bloggers United States, Australia, Venezuela, Argentina, Brazil, El Salvador and Costa Rica. We are approximately a little over ten people in total including churches. We seek to strengthen the world with the message of Christ through our blogs. Our union is strategic to reach more people in the world.
One of your dreams was to form a network of Christian bloggers and what did it. How did the Red?
One of your dreams was to form a network of Christian bloggers and what did it. How did the Red?
arose as a result of constant communication with brothers and sisters around the world with which we had the same affinity for blogging. It was one of the strategic guidelines defined in 2010, with these friends, with whom we already had a kind of friendship, but that was materialized through this project.
"Vision and Mission of the Christian Bloggers Network?
"Vision and Mission of the Christian Bloggers Network?
We have defined our mission and vision www.grupohosanna.net
In short I think it's powerful, fraternization and evangelism.
Have you ventured into other media such as radio or TV?
Have you ventured into other media such as radio or TV?
In no TV. In radio yes, many times. We have had projects of radio programs, but have not been finalized, we expect and are shaping our next step in this vision.
Your friends say you annoying when done for God is not done right, that's good. However, many do not see it. What about that?
Your friends say you annoying when done for God is not done right, that's good. However, many do not see it. What about that?
Wow. Did not know they had perceived this in me, is the first time I hear it. However, it is true, that's me. I do not know if it was a mistake to always seek excellence, although I have not, but always has become an aspiration to be better every day. I think anyone who does not see it has the right to see the way you want. Sometimes it is important to do things as we can, with all our strength, I agree with them that the most important thing is to do things in heart and sincerely.
Does your wife cook you beans?
Does your wife cook you beans?
almost every night. Is one of my favorite foods, but more fried, soup almost do not like.
"Dogs, cats, chickens?
"Dogs, cats, chickens?
Chickens, I prefer pets. At the beginning of the year was fifteen in the house.
Farm " or library?
Farm " or library?
Today we no longer have the farm, so I'll stick with the Library.
Books or TV?
Books or TV?
Books and the Internet. TV and went out of fashion.
"Town or City?
"Town or City?
For strategic purposes the city is better, but in the field is more beautiful life.
"Failures?
"Failures?
serves to learn from mistakes. Normal, not the end all, is the beginning of something new.
"Frustrations?
"Frustrations?
comes together to failure and normal, but we must not let her nest.
What do you dislike?
What do you dislike?
it is difficult to define. Sometimes I dislike my irresponsibility, lawlessness, lies, flattery, that people walk around the bush for help, there are several things, would make a list.
What do you like?
What do you like?
At home, relax, spend with my wife and talk with friends.
At work, my students listen and write.
In the church, preach.
In my relationships, the humble and sincere.
In my conversations, the Bible and technology.
Stories "?
At school Protection Group Securities, we occupied in evangelizing, evangelizábamos hundreds of students in a group coordinated by Jaime and me. Funny thing, our other partners, most were not Christians, but live each activity as the best moment of all.
Another of the most heart is being locked with my dad in a house by armed men when we were evangelizing. Only we could save at the mercy of God.
"Satisfaction?
"Satisfaction?
The latest know that I will be father.
Whither Preza Henry?
Whither Preza Henry?
I do not know what God has prepared me, I'm always listening to the voice of God to know the new stuff that has for me.
What give messages to those Christians who are getting started in building a blog?
The first message is that you never see results overnight. The results will be proportional to the time and persistence to put you to write or publish. The market of internet users is large, there are millions of bloggers, just as persistent and more people may venture.
The second message: Do not be discouraged.
My last post: listening council.
Interview Social Communicator by John Troy
Interview Social Communicator by John Troy
0 comments:
Post a Comment