Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pedal Boat For Sale In Ottawa Area

edges of Hope-DESIGN SUSTAINABLE FUTURE LEADERSHIP

Just hope! DESIGN OF FUTURE


" Hope is the last thing lost." I have heard this phrase dozens of times and always gave me a sense of relief, yet powerless. And that hope comes from "wait." When we speak of "hope" comes to an emotional relief, supported by the expectation that something external to us, will solve the problems by ourselves we can not solve.

emotionality Hope is a legitimate and respectable. I can judge it positively, as occurs in the live well we are living. At a time when everything falls apart, where the events are presented without regard to direct our gaze to a shelter, like hope, can serve. To the disease, before death, before the war, to famine, to injustice, hope can be a good choice to overcome terrible situations.

course, hope does not produce that for which we have hope. Produces a positive emotionality in the present where we are, but not the desired result with hope. It is always something outside of what the change will
In everyday life that something external can be, for example:

Heads: "I have I hope you realize the potential I have and give me a opportunity "
Rulers" I have I hope that Peter will change things "
God:" I have I hope that God give you strength to carry on "
Couple: " I know that "Jane" is going to change. I am hopeful "
economy "'m hopeful that will change the economic course "
Life " I have a hope in getting the job or the job you deserve. Life is so, we must be tolerant and things come "
Universal Laws:" I have hope to achieve my goals. What you give, somewhere again. And I have given much "

In all these cases there is a common factor: the absence of the action itself. The ultimate hope is behind: if anything I want is to happen will not be for me to do. Will be the product of circumstances favorable.

phenomenon in terms of action and results (not the emotionality and physicality) hope and resignation are the same. They are different sides of the same coin: any triggers powerful actions to create new "realities."

Hope is a "patch" to avoid the discomfort of resignation, but also a reinforcement of the paradigm that gives rise to such resignation: The paradigm of "spectator" and / or "victim" . The paradigm in which we are not participants in the construction of the circumstances, but the circumstances we create for us. It is the paradigm, which we are prisoners of a future that did not choose.

In this paradigm, two main alternatives are to live in the negativity of the resignation or the positivity of hope. Or of course, go from emotional to another, building a circle of passivity, where we watched live as we pass from the seat of the viewer or the cry of the victim, not realizing that everyone is in the field, co-constructing our living in a constant interaction with others and the environment, where our actions are critical to the events that befalls us. In

expect action from the historical attachment to a way of perceiving the possibilities. With our direct action only is possible that our arsenal of experience tells us is possible. Everything else, that which is outside our model of the "rational" or "logical" is in the dimension of the impossible. This is planned from what happened and not from what I want to happen.

The hope is to believe that some miracle may happen, that is something of the dimension of the impossible I can occur. We take no responsibility for it. The circumstances, assemble the reality and the future

In resignation, looking at the dimension of the impossible, it is useless, because I think there is nothing I can do to make a change. Both

resignation and hope the past is organizing this. All you fence to happen will be a change in the past.

Who plays a leading role, does not look at this and future possibilities, from its history. The protagonist is the possibility. " The protagonist takes the future as a "context" from which to build this. And from that possibility, says new commitments, has a new look at the circumstances, the other, and bases its "reality."

who assumes the role of protagonist, distinguishes the possibilities as "something" that is in the future (hope). The possibilities are a way of being "still" is a lens through which we can think of daily living.

Families, enterprises, large enterprises have occurred first as a possibility for a group of women and men who gave up hope, and took action committed

This is the view of the entrepreneur, the leader, proactive manager / coach. They do not live in hope. In any case, we speak of faith. Not the FE as a religious explanation (which is valid as well), but FE and emotion where our actions are consistent with the possibility that we created, because we are completely seduced on that possibility is already alive, through our own life . The FE

no doubt on anything on what I have FE. Why no questions? Just because I want it, and I prefer it that way. Why do I use my creative freedom. Never mind the rational arguments, they just line up what I want, I prefer to believe and therefore I agree.

Faith is commitment and action. The hope is longed for and expected.

A curiosity: to distinguish the first person present of the verb "believe" and "create", we use the same word "I believe." First I believe (to believe) then I (to create).

So the main character in FE the possibility remains a goal, a place to go. The possibility is "reason to be today. " Everyday practices revolve around the possibility.
Our source of action is not past experience (although we honor, we draw on them), our source of action is the possibility that we create.
Hence the question: What
you source of action?

If we want a different world, we need different actions. From Hope, we perpetuate in the same way of life.
Ojala, lose hope! And actions to do what we say we want to happen. Fernando Sáenz

Ford Sync Direct

info@sincroconsultora.com.ar Consultant

0 comments:

Post a Comment